Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children

Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children           reply
22/02/2016 23:08 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder for our two daughters in Dublin 6. The childminder would ideally look after the children in the childminders own home, though we would consider having the minder in our home too. We would also consider having someone who needs to bring their own baby to work with them.

The baby who is now 4 months would need full time care, and our 4 year old daughter would need morning care, and then to be dropped to preschool for 1.30pm in Dartry, Dublin 6 (preschool is on the 140 bus route & on the luas line). Some days she would need to be collected again at 4.30pm, and some days her dad can collect her and bring her home.

I have secured a full time job but am unsure of my start date as of yet, though I’m guessing it will be late march/early april. I am also unsure of my hours but I can guess that we would need a childminder roughly from 8am-5.45pm, or 7.30am-5pm approx if in Childminders home, or shorter hours if minder is coming to our home.

If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, please reply telling us a bit about yourself, where you are based, who else would be in the house during the day (if children are in your house), any qualifications/experience, if you are registered or insured, and approximate costs (both for working in your own home and working in our home).

We look forward to hearing from you.

re : Childminder needed in Rathmines Dublin 6-to look after 2 children           reply
26/02/2016 09:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Good morning,
I have availability to take two children at the moment in my own home (near KCR). My daughter is 5 years and school going till 1.30pm. I would be working generally from 8am to 6pm but if you are dropping the kids off to me I could take them earlier. I have part time experience in a home childminding environment. I will be available for fulltime childminding at the end of March. Home insurance and childminding registered. Will provide meals and structured day with varied activities and garden play weather permitting. If your are interested in further discussions please do not hesitate to contact me.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;