Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock

re : Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock           reply
28/08/2015 13:17 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello my name is Amanda Eivers and saw your add on school days. Frist off I´m available for morning time for childminding and I live in Stillorgan( 2 minits away from the shopping centre)I cycle but I don´t drive.I´ve 12 years experience with young babies up to 9 years old. .I´m qualified and I´ve a 9 year daughter call sarah at Mount Anville Primary school. I don´t have a garda venit as it´s was loss when I left my old job. Is I was to get a interview could I bring my CV to you? How much per hour do you pay? I´m loyal, hard working, kind,caring and fun. I prefare to mind your children at your house if that´s ok. Thanks Amanda

Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock           reply
28/08/2015 11:06 - Dublin South Childminders
She is 9 months old and the hours required are 8am – 1.30pm, Monday to Friday. Ideally an immediate start. You will also be needed to walk our older daughter (3.5 years) to Montessori and collect her at 1pm (~10 min walk). We are looking for someone kind and gentle, with a genuine love for children and previous experience minding babies. You will have Irish references, good English and be Garda vetted. We are open to finding a childminder to work from our home, or if you’re based in Blackrock (or nearby) we could bring her to you.

If you feel you could be the right childminder for us and are interested in meeting with our family please email your CV to sarahcourtney2010@gmail.com

re... : Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock           reply
31/08/2015 18:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello hope you don´t mind me message you again but I´m wondering if the position still
Available? I live in Stillorgan with 12 years experience, qualified and have references. Thanks Amanda.
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re : Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock           reply
05/10/2015 12:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Is this position still Available? Amanda amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re... : Childminder needed to look after our lovely little girl - Blackrock           reply
31/08/2015 18:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello hope you don´t mind me message you again but I´m wondering if the position still
Available? I live in Stillorgan with 12 years experience, qualified and have references. Thanks Amanda.
amandaeivers26@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;