01/12/2014 14:53 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi JoMcd
Pick up from Springdale national at 1.15
Sorry Vivianne - I need someone who can drive. Thank you

re : Childminder reqd Raheny area           reply
30/11/2014 22:55 - Dublin North Childminders
hi i do childminding and live in the area what school is the pick up from as i have to pick my own daugher up at half one?

Childminder reqd Raheny area           reply
27/11/2014 15:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi

I´m looking for an after school child minder to do school pick in raheny & mind our little girl 4 afternoons per week

Many thanks

re : Childminder reqd Raheny area           reply
01/12/2014 14:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Vivi, from Spain. I arrived to Dublin in May 2012 and since then I have been looking after children. First I got experience as au pair and after that I decided to look for a job as nanny/childminder. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 7 years old) and I have also been in charge of house-keeping duties. Also, I have worked in Spain for more than two years in childcare so I have many skills with children and babies. I am a hard worker, very responsible, honest and fast learner person and I love developing creative activities for children and playing with them. Because of this, I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at vasconez.viviana@gmail.com
Thanks a million

re... : Childminder reqd Raheny area           reply
01/12/2014 17:12 - Dublin North Childminders
ah sorry i wouldnt make it back in time to pick up my little one as its a different school, hope you find someone soon :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;