Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Castleknock

Childminder required - Castleknock           reply
02/08/2014 18:36 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m looking for an experienced, qualified childminder to look after my daughter on a part-time basis, starting in mid-late October. My daughter will be 6 months old then. I will need someone to look after her on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30am - 4:30pm and on Thursdays from 7:30am - 12:30pm. Ideally the childminder would look after her in their own house. If you´re interested please contact me.

Thanks,
Susan

re : Childminder required - Castleknock           reply
02/08/2014 21:20 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Family,
My name is Thais, I just saw your ad and I am writing to you with the intention of offering my services to work with you.
I have experience in Ireland with two different families, a Greek family living here that have two kids, a 16 months baby boy and a 4 years old girl; an Irish family that have a 2 years old little girl and a 4 years old boy.
I have excellent Irish references, I am a non-smoker, responsible, friendly, fun, punctual and reliable person. I also really enjoy to work with children.
My work with kids over the last years has brought great joy to my life and I think it is very rewarding to be able to help children grow and learn, providing them support and love.
You can have a look at my CV if you´re interested - just give me your e-mail address! And if you have any questions, feel free to call anytime or reply this pm.
I would be very grateful if you could consider me for this position.
Thank you for your time,
I wish you the best,
Thais
089 985 2523
thaoliveiira@gmail.com

discussion forum terms & conditions

;