Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Donnycarney and surrounding areas

re : Childminder required - Donnycarney and surrounding areas           reply
04/06/2014 19:50 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, my name is Deirdre. I live in Artane-Beaumont area. I am a foster parent to a 12 year old boy for 11 years now. I am about to finish my first child minding position end of June as the little boy is starting school in Sep. I can obtain a reference from the child´s mother and our fostering social worker. I would be happy for you to have a chat with me any time for more information. Thank you , hope to hear from you, kind regards Deirdre.

Childminder required - Donnycarney and surrounding areas           reply
29/05/2014 20:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a childminder/nanny for our daughter from mid September. She will be 8 months old then. We would be looking for someone to mind her 4 (possibly 5) days a week from approximately 8.15am to 6.15pm. We are seeking an experienced, qualified, trustworthy, reliable person. We would ideally like an experienced mum whose children are grown up or someone who has childcare experience. We would prefer for her to be minded in your home and mix with a small group of other babies but open to her being minded in our home as well. Non smoker. Driver and own car. Fluent English. References essential.

Please pm me if you are interested

discussion forum terms & conditions

;