Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Dublin 9

re : Childminder required - Dublin 9           reply
24/06/2014 08:44 - Afterschool Care
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a mum of two girls aged 4 and 1. I would be interested and the one day a week at the beginning would suit great to let your baby adjust. I worked on my first child but decided after the second to enjoy looking after them. You are welcome to come for a play date to assess suitability.
Regards

24/06/2014 09:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my Name is Elaine. I am a mum to 3 children ages 9,6 and 3, so your little one would have plenty of company. My older two are in school and the youngest starting playschool in Sept. I live in the Santry area and would be available immediately. If you would like to contact me please call me on 086 3717957

Childminder required - Dublin 9           reply
19/05/2010 19:50 - Dublin North Childminders (Locality: Dublin North)
Experienced childminder required in Dublin 9 area.

Currently looking for someone for one day per week to look after a 17 month old. For the first few months we´d be looking for someone for one day per week to allow familiarisation with the baby, so would be flexible on which day per week; this would progress to possibly 2 or 3 days per week - again we can be fairly flexible on which days. We would prefer someone with past experience (or also working with other families at the moment on other days of the week).

27/06/2014 18:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi!.my name is Ann a Filipina looking for a job as a childminder im reliable,very kind, easy going,honest and hard working,
I have many years experience of minding kids, I´m a mum of 2 1/2 yrs old little girl and have an excellent reference too.you can contact me anytime at 0831623160
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you😄

discussion forum terms & conditions

;