Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Kilcullen/Naas area

Childminder required - Kilcullen/Naas area           reply
20/02/2014 12:31 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Flexible childminder required - term time only and days not always set (teacher and shift worker). Full days will be required and prior notification of days needed, will be provided in advance. Looking for childminder from May, my baby will be 9 months. Please pm me with your interest, details and pricing.

re : Childminder required - Kilcullen/Naas area           reply
20/02/2014 14:51 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I live in Naas. I am a mother of school going children. I would be very interested in minding your baby. I am very flexible and can work around your schedule no problem. I am great with babies and children. Excellent references on request. Very reasonable rates. If you would like to contact me on my mobile and have a chat 086-0618131.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Miriam

20/02/2014 16:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I sent you pm
Thanks in advance Sam .

20/02/2014 21:26 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Mary Grace I am 53 years old and am currently minding 2 little girls full time. Their Mum is pregnant and baby is due in April. The girls have been with me since August. I´ve been childminding 10+ years now. I have also reared my own 2 boys and one girl, aged 33,32 and 25. My first job lasted 7 years and the next one 3 years. I am a full licensed driver and have been garda vetted a couple of times. My garda vetting may be out of date at the moment but there is no problem renewing it. I live in Newbridge and I can either work in my home or yours..............or both! As far as rates are concerned, we can chat. I can give you references and phone numbers.
I look forward to hearing from you, regards Mary.

20/02/2014 16:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I sent you pm
Thanks in advance Sam .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;