Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required - Lucan

re : Childminder required - Lucan           reply
20/08/2013 23:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I would be interested in minding your baby for you, I am a mother of two boys aged 2half and 10 months. I live in Lucan also in the Esker Meadows area. Please call me @086 3315448 if your interested.
Thanks
Sinead

19/08/2013 16:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Francis,
I´ve just seen your ad looking for a childminder. I´m a childminder in clondalkin area, mother of three girls, the youngest 16, with over 20 years of childminding and creche experience. I´m a non smoker with a full licence and have my own car. I´m a reliable, trustworthy, caring childminder with excellent references available. If this is of any interest to you and you would like more details please feel free to give me a mail back anytime.

Childminder required - Lucan           reply
15/08/2013 16:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Looking for a reliable, friendly, non smoking childminder starting Dec/Jan to mind baby boy in childminders own home. Living Griffeen area. Looking for person to mind child 4 days a week. He will be 11/12 months old by then.

Many thanks,
Frances

12/11/2013 15:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi not sure if you have found anyone yet 2 look after your little boy yet but I thought I would reply.I am a mature mother of a 9yr old living in Griffeen.I am looking after 2 boys age 5 at the moment but from dec I will be available again as boys will no longer be with me.I have over 20 yrs experience with childcare.Have references.If you would like to get in touch that would be great.Kind Regards .

discussion forum terms & conditions

;