Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Ballincollig

Childminder required Ballincollig           reply
02/02/2016 00:42 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am returning to work after maternity leave at the start of March 2016 . We are looking for a responsible, caring, reliable childminder to look after our kids 3 days per wk .We have 4 children (7,6,3.75 and 10 months). The 2 older boys are in senior infants and 1st class in Scoil Barra Ballincollig (9am -1.40/2.40) and our daughter (4 in May) is in preschool 9am-12 in kindercare classes lake (within 5 mins walking distance of our house). Our baby boy will be 1 in April (most content baby ever!). The kids will be dropped to school in the morning mainly by us but transport is required to collect them from school.

Must have experience and be competent with babies and young children. Must have a clean driving licence. Please contact 0879146621 or teensmcsweens@gmail.com for further details

re : Childminder required Ballincollig           reply
17/03/2016 22:21 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an married woman with experience in child-minding. my experience range from my sisters 3 kids ages 6months -11 years old. I also take care of my neighbours 2 girls age from 2-4years old. Though I do not have the professional experience of a trained nanny, my years as a child-minder for my Sisters and Neighbours has given me tremendous experience. I love children and they certainly love me back. I also grew-up in a house full of children, being the 4th on the line, I am very accustomed to the intricacies of a children management. I am a College graduate and therefore sufficiently enlightened to attend to emergencies. I can provide a CV, if required. kindly call me on 0899865392 or email me on lateju2003@gmail.com, if you are interested, and we can discuss.
thank You
Regards
Ola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;