Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Blessington for 2.5yr & 5mth old boys.

re : Childminder required Blessington for 2.5yr & 5mth old boys.           reply
25/06/2013 19:24 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
my name is Christine and I am qualified teacher originaly from Czech Republic. In past I was working in Creche and also in Montessori school. Because of my
husband´s work , we have moved to Blessington from Dublin while ago and I am available to start from 9th-10th July.
Please feel free to contact me for any further information.
kristyna.jolicoeur@hotmail.com or 086 0863218.
With compliments.
Christine

Childminder required Blessington for 2.5yr & 5mth old boys.           reply
10/06/2013 21:19 - Wicklow Childminders
We are looking for a childminder to mind our two wonderful boys starting 1st July or thereabouts, as I return to work from maternity leave. It is a full time role Monday to Friday. Please contact me with your details if interested.

re : Childminder required Blessington for 2.5yr & 5mth old boys.           reply
05/07/2013 10:01 - Wicklow Childminders
Hi,
Not sure if you have found someone yet.. I am a fully qualified childminder with occupational first aid and garda clearence..I have two boys of my own ages 3 and 7 who love the company of other children :-) we live on a nice quiet cul de sac in a housing estate with a beautiful green at the front of our house that we love to play out on..if you are still requiring someone and need anymore details,please dont hesitate to ask :-)

10/06/2013 22:17 - Wicklow Childminders
Pm sent kind regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;