Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Lusk

re : Childminder required Lusk           reply
29/04/2014 22:59 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am replying to your post looking for a childminder,I currently mind a 2yr old and 4yr old but unfortunately I will only have them 2 days a week in the afternoon from September as there mams hours have been cut..
I´ll be available from June as she also works in a school and finishes up for the summer then.
I have lots of experience and 2 children of my own whom will both be in lusk national from September.
If you need any more information call me on 0851313167
Gemma

re : Childminder required Lusk           reply
17/04/2014 11:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Ailise and I am very interested in your ad. I live in Skerries so I am only a few mins up the road! I have experience minding young children as I have babysat lots of my cousins over the years. I have also worked for 4 years with the Shreddies Parks Tennis programme which involves being responsible for groups of 15-20 children under 7 and organising activities and games. I am a very sporty person, I have lots of energy and am very active. I am also good at cooking so preparing any meals would not be a problem. I have a passion for kids and just love spending time with them and minding them. I have my full drivers licence and my own car so I am independent. I am also a non smoker and have first aid training. I am a college student so the summer work suits me perfectly. I am available from 23rd May until 9th June, then unfortunately I am going away for 6 weeks. But I will be back 21st July and I will be available to work every day from then on and will be very flexible. I would be really grateful if you could consider my application as I am very keen and it would be a pleasure to look after you kids.
Thank you,
Ailise Furlong 0877515140

Childminder required Lusk           reply
16/04/2014 19:06 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi will require a childminder from June onwards to mind 4 year old and 2 year old 4 days a week.
Would prefer if you have your own transport as 4 year old in preschool and would need dropping off/ collecting etc. Must be flexible as days may vary and may not be required for all school holidays. Many Thanks J

re... : Childminder required Lusk           reply
19/04/2014 10:05 - Dublin North Childminders
Ailise I´ve just send you a pm

discussion forum terms & conditions

;