Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Portarlington

Childminder required Portarlington           reply
07/07/2014 11:18 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi we need a childminder for two gorgeous boys aged 4 and 2. They are both attending crèche from 9-2 but I would like to reduce their hours as the cost is crippling.

I have recently gone back to work and need someone in the afternoons Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays from 12 to 5pm - preferably in the childerns own home. They would both need something to eat when they get home - which I will have prepared and then the 2yr old will need to go for a sleep upstairs.

They will then need to be fed again at 4:30/4:45 - just something small.

They are both very energetic boys and need lots of stimulation, even if its just to play a game of football in the garden or do some colouring. I would like someone who adores children and who is creative and full of energy. If you feel this position is something you are interested in please PM me and I will arrange to meet with you.

re : Childminder required Portarlington           reply
26/08/2014 15:18 - Laois Childminders
hi im rachel i live in portarlington i would love to mind the boys,hope im not to late, have 3 boys myself 18,9,3 so were very active im a great cook, so the boys say lol, non smoker,and we love to walk everywere.

re... : Childminder required Portarlington           reply
11/07/2014 05:49 - Laois Childminders
Hi Jennie
Thank you for your interest, unfortunately Portlaoise is just in the wrong direction for me as I go to work towards Naas and ultimately I want someone in our home so it doesn´t disrupt the boys too much.
Thanks again
Dawn

10/07/2014 23:49 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is jennie and i was just woundering if you have filled this position? I am living in portlaoise and just wanted to ask you if you are interested would you concider in a mimders house? I have a 4yr old daughter so always on the go! I hope if you are still looking, that i was of some help!
Regards,
Jennie.

26/08/2014 16:58 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is janice. I also live in portarlington. I have my full fetac level 5&6 in childcare,along with 7 years local creche experience. I am garda vetted and can provide a very stimulating enviornment for your children. I am a non smoker and offer very affordable quality care.
0578636425/0873354315

11/07/2014 22:32 - Laois Childminders
Hi I sent you a pm.

26/08/2014 16:59 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is janice. I also live in portarlington. I have my full fetac level 5&6 in childcare,along with 7 years local creche experience. I am garda vetted and can provide a very stimulating enviornment for your children. I am a non smoker and offer very affordable quality care.
0578636425/0873354315

11/07/2014 23:25 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Ann, I am currently finishing my Childcare Education & Care course with only 3 modules left to complete, so far I have received 5 distinctions in my last subjects.
I volunteer as a leader with the Irish Girl Guides working with children from the ages of 4 years up to 18 years old. With lots of experience in childcare, play, games, crafts and songs to keep your active children engaged and help develop. I have an up to date First Aid Cert and plenty of references.
My career before going into childcare was working in hotels, so I have excellent organisational skills and cookery skills to.
If you are interested, I would be delighted if you might consider me a suitable role model to look after your children.
I can understand it is a big step to return to work and find a suitable, caring person to look after your children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;