Childminder required Rathangan

re : Childminder required Rathangan           reply
25/01/2016 23:30 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Bump :-)

29/10/2015 15:25 - Kildare Childminders
hello my name is rachel. i have a 6 year old daughter. i am living in kilmeague and have own transport so travel is not an issue with collecting and dropping home. i finished up looking after 2 children from newbridge in the summer as they were moving house. my number is 0879911748 if you would like to have a chat.

29/10/2015 21:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Mary. I live just outside Rathangan. I am the mum of three grown up children . If you wish to give me a call I would be interested in discussing the child minding position. My number is 086 3423837

Childminder required Rathangan           reply
22/10/2015 21:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a term time childminder to mind my two boys a four year old and 9 month old. I would consider minding in my home or in the childminders home.The four year old is currently attending preschool so needs to be able to do school run. The hours would be 8am-4.30pm approx Mon-Fri. They would be starting in early 2016. I´m living in the Rathangan area.
Thanks.

06/01/2016 17:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am very interested in your ad looking for a childminder in Rathangan. I have no children of my own and live in Rathangan out in the Country I would be very interested in the position you have available if you have found someone already please pm me and perhaps we could discuss your requirements :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;