Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required Roselawn/Clonsilla and Clonee

Childminder required Roselawn/Clonsilla and Clonee           reply
22/01/2014 01:11 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a loving, caring, reliable, friendly mother to mind my little 2 year old boy monday to friday 8am to 5.30.
Must have references, garda vetted and no pets.
Pm with details if interested.
Thanks a mill

re : Childminder required Roselawn/Clonsilla and Clonee           reply
25/01/2014 10:31 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I´m living in littlepace I can provide refs and have 9 years exsperience in the area if u would like to call for a chat 014421166 pam

24/01/2014 06:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I just seen your ad. Im a mum of one little boy living on the carpenterstown road, approx 5 min drive from roselawn. I have just finished with a family i was with for 4 years due to them relocating. Im looking for another family to mind now. We have a nice clean childfriendly home and garden here... Im a baker and a cook so your child would be kept entertained with activities. I have a full clean licence and own car. I am able to collect also. Originally from donegal but in dublin 6 years now. If you would like more infornation please conatct me on this or 0863542861
kind regards

24/01/2014 06:57 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I just seen your ad. Im a mum of one little boy living on the carpenterstown road, approx 5 min drive from roselawn. I have just finished with a family i was with for 4 years due to them relocating. Im looking for another family to mind now. We have a nice clean childfriendly home and garden here... Im a baker and a cook so your child would be kept entertained with activities. I have a full clean licence and own car. I am able to collect also. Originally from donegal but in dublin 6 years now. If you would like more infornation please conatct me on this or 0863542861
kind regards

discussion forum terms & conditions

;