Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar

Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar           reply
19/01/2017 18:07 - Westmeath Childminders
-----------------------------------

We are looking for a childminder to collect our 2 boys aged 9 and 12 afterschool Monday to Thursday to be minded in our home during school term.

Thanks

re... : Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar           reply
23/01/2017 19:51 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi
Yes those hours sound super.
Look forward to hearing from you at the weekend,
Many thanks
Ger.

re... : Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar           reply
23/01/2017 11:49 - Westmeath Childminders
I live in killucan

26/01/2017 16:25 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Geraldine
We went to see an afterschool place today and the boys have decided they would like to go there to be looked after, so we are going to see how that works out. Would I be able to hold onto your contact details and contact you if it doesn´t work out?
Tracks fit your interest.
Catherine

re : Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar           reply
22/01/2017 18:55 - Westmeath Childminders
Hello where are you based

23/01/2017 18:33 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi Geraldine
Thanks for your reply I am just looking at a few options for afterschool care for the 2 boys so is it alright if I get back to you at the end of this week? We live in
Mullingar and the boys would need to be picked up from school and minded in our own home 2.30 to 5.30 Monday to Thursday.
Thanks

re : Childminder required for 2 boys after school Monday to Thursday in mullingar           reply
22/01/2017 16:53 - Westmeath Childminders
Hi,
My name is Geraldine,
Just wondering is this position still avaiable? I would be interested in applying for this.
I have spent the last eight years minding children of various ages and I believe Id be a strong canidate for this job.
Please feel free to call me on 0876536324.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;