Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for 6 m/o in Dundrum, starting in March

Childminder required for 6 m/o in Dundrum, starting in March           reply
15/01/2024 23:22 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for an experienced childminder / nanny for our little baby girl from March to September 2024. She will be 6 months old. The hours would be Monday - Thursday, 10am - 5:00pm but we´re flexible on alternative timings, earlier starts, or fewer days etc. Both parents work at home so minding would preferably be done at childminders´ own home (locally) but we can accommodate in our house too. We are looking for a kind, caring and trustworthy candidate to take on the role. References and first aid training are required. A childminder qualification would be plus but not essential.

re : Childminder required for 6 m/o in Dundrum, starting in March           reply
25/02/2024 14:49 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I´m courtney and would love the opportunity to work for you finished up working with a lovely family been working with for two years and worked with other families too and i have experience with kids with special needs and kids of all ages and i am a caring and happy person who is punctual and trustworthy and creative person who loves the outdoors and doing activities like arts and crafts and cooking among other things and hope to hear from you and if have any futhure questions please contact me
I have over 5 years experience
My email is
Courtneyreddin1703@gmail.com

re : Childminder required for 6 m/o in Dundrum, starting in March           reply
25/02/2024 15:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Position no longer available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;