Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for Annacotty/monaleen starting September 2013

Childminder required for Annacotty/monaleen starting September 2013           reply
30/07/2013 21:04 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I´m looking for an experienced childminder for my two boys starting September 2013, five days per week 9-5pm. Aged three and 7 months. Three year old in preschool in crèche four days a week, needs collection by car at 2pm so full drivers licence essential. Thanks

re : Childminder required for Annacotty/monaleen starting September 2013           reply
12/08/2013 20:39 - Limerick City Childminders
hi my name is loretta and would be interested in minding your children.
20 years experience and a full drivers licence and a non smoker have been working for the same family for the last 8 years and have just finished up
if interested please contact me on 0863931155
regards
loretta

re : Childminder required for Annacotty/monaleen starting September 2013           reply
31/07/2013 10:55 - Limerick City Childminders
Hello, my name is Amalia, and Im interested in your post.
I´m a 22 years old and Im from Spain. I am very communicative, trustworthy and open minded.
I have worked as a teacher or as a babysitting for several times, so it wasn’t difficult to keep the children smiling and happy. I have also worked two years as a support teacher to help children with some subjects (children between 7 and 15 years), and I have also worked as a special education teacher for 6 months.
My trainning is all relacionated about the education; I have two degrees ; Infant Education and Pedagogy; both of them in the University of Granada.
Im going to Limerick 21 August.
Thank you for reading and looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Kind regards, Amalia

discussion forum terms & conditions

;