Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for Citywest area

Childminder required for Citywest area           reply
28/05/2016 15:27 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Caring, patient childminder required for a fun 4 year old boy from End August in own house. 5 days a week, 2 hours in morning & 3 hours in afternoon. He gets collected at 8.50am & dropped home from school each day at 2.45pm. Would need to be quite capable as he has cerebral palsy but is mobile with his walker.
Please contact me for further details.
Susanna

re... : Childminder required for Citywest area           reply
21/07/2016 18:29 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Susanne I didn´t realize I posted that add to you twice lol. Are you still seeking a nanny?

re : Childminder required for Citywest area           reply
21/07/2016 17:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Suzanne!My name is Amie., I\\\\´m 24, non smoker, Irish and recently moved to the Clondalkin area and originally from Dublin 4. I had recently gone on maternity leave as I had a baby girl in April 2016. Before that I had worked as a childminder with a lovely family for just over 3 years. My duties here included - taking children to and from school, light houswork, cooking nutritious meals, walking he dog, babysitting and over night stays, travelling abroad with family during summer holidays. I have experience with babies, toddlers and children of all ages. I am a bubbly, loving and caring person that loves children! My mam is also a representative for the national college of Ireland for early numeracy learning with babies so I have voluntary experience there. I am fully flexible as my partners mam is a stay at home mam and can mind the baby any day or time so there will be no hassle as to being limited to work. I am looking for a full time position and would be delighted to hear a response. Kindest regards,Amie

re : Childminder required for Citywest area           reply
21/07/2016 18:04 - Dublin West Childminders

discussion forum terms & conditions

;