Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required for school collection

Childminder required for school collection           reply
12/08/2015 08:36 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am looking for a childminder to collect my kids from school and mind them until 6pm - Wednesday to Friday. I have a boy 6 years old and a girl 7. I need someone to collect them from school in glasnevin and drop them to Beaumont for 6pm. My son will be starting senior infants and will finish at 1:30pm. My daughter will be in second class and will need to be collected at 2:30pm. They can either be taken to my home in Beaumont or minded in your home for the few hours and dropped off to my house for 6pm.

Looking for a caring, reliable and trustworthy person who loves children and interacting with them.

Kind regards
Declan

re : Childminder required for school collection           reply
12/08/2015 21:40 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
My name is Simone. I´m 25 years old and Brazilian. I´m a person very patient, honest, helpful, responsible and competent.I have been living in Dublin since July/2014. I´m looking for a part time job. I have Irish and Brazilian experience. I live in Ireland to study and work and would like to have a family to care for their children and give me the opportunity to train my English. I´m able to cook delicious meals and do house cleaning, if necessary. look forward to hearing from you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;