Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Dublin 6w

Childminder required in Dublin 6w           reply
02/05/2017 09:03 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced childminder wanted to mind our 8 month old baby from June 2017 4 days a week. Hours are likely to be 7.30/8am - 6:00pm with favourable and flexible terms. We are looking for someone who is responsible and kind. We also hope to hire someone who is happy to play with our baby and show him lots of affection.

Preference for a non-smoker fluent English speaker. Garda vetting, first aid training, childcare qualifications an advantage.
Please PM if you are interested.

re : Childminder required in Dublin 6w           reply
08/05/2017 11:43 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hey! I´d be interested in the position you have to offer. If you´re looking for someone who cares about your children is hard working,punctual, reliable,funny and energetic.. that´s me :) I´m a Finnish girl in my mid-twenties, I´ve been living in Dublin for a year now. I used to work as a nurse in Finland, I have lots of experience with children/ babies/ special needs etc. Being healthy is a big priority to me,I love cooking (I´d like to cook for the children too), sports, reading.
I believe children learn best through hands on experiences so I ensure to create these at all times. I provide many educational and fun activities for children and love taking advantage of the outdoors.
Don´t hesitate to contact me, I´d be happy to hear from you and to tell you more about myself. Thanks Katri

discussion forum terms & conditions

;