Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Leopardstown, The Gallops

Childminder required in Leopardstown, The Gallops           reply
10/10/2016 10:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, I am looking for a childminder or recommendation for a minder.

I have two children, age 6 and 4 that require collection from school from Holy Trinity National School in the Gallops, Leopardstown and and minded until 4:30pm, Monday to Thursday and some Fridays too. To give a light snack and to be minded in the minder´s house. We will collect kids from the minder @ 4:30pm. Anyone available or any recommendations for local minders appreciated.

After school required starting from Monday, November 7th for the full school term until June 2017 and NOT during any mid-term breaks or x-mas/easter holidays etc.

Many Thanks

re : Childminder required in Leopardstown, The Gallops           reply
10/01/2017 15:14 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello, my name is Laura, I´m a 30 year old Irish experienced child minder and qualified Montessori teacher. I´m currently running a morning Montessori and looking to care for children in the afternoons. I have many years experience with young children and love working with kids. I´ve been a manager/Montessori teacher for over 6 years in a school in Dundrum. I have my own car with full license and i am a non smoker. I would ideally love to care for the children in my own home. I am living in an apartment in sandyford but have many activities,toys and other materials from my classroom that I use at home for children to freely play and interact with (Paint, colours, music etc) I will do lots of outdoor activities( park visits,picnics) in good weather too. Please let me know if you would like to chat more.I look forward to hearing from you.Kind regards, Laura

discussion forum terms & conditions

;