Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Lucan

re : Childminder required in Lucan           reply
15/10/2014 13:20 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sue ive been childminding for the last 14 years.I am a mother of two teens and im available to mind in your home.Im a very reliable and trustworthy person im a non smoker and have a full clean drivers license im currently minding two boys in lucan two days a week lookin for full time work.I have many references u can call me on 0872248827 for a chat thanks

Childminder required in Lucan           reply
13/10/2014 20:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Childminder required for 3.5yr old and 9month old boys. 3.5yr old attends Montessori so drop off and collection from school required. Required for mon-fri. Required to start approx the 3rd week in November.

re : Childminder required in Lucan           reply
13/10/2014 21:53 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is anita I´m interested in the position if it´s still available. I have many years experience with children as I have 5 grown up children of my own from the age of 25-19 years iv also minded children in and out of the family home and references are available on request. I´m reliable honest trustworthy. Kind fun loving and ur children be cared and treated like my own I´m also a non smoker.dont hesitate to email anitamitchell24@homail.com or contact me on 0857518112 look forward hearing from you. Anita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;