Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Maynooth

Childminder required in Maynooth           reply
08/03/2017 15:12 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!
We are looking for a friendly, kind and engaging childminder to mind our 21month old little girl for two to three full days per week in your own home.

Ideally we would like to find someone close to where we are living to facilitate drop offs and collections - We are living in Moyglare Hall on the Moyglare Road.

We are interested in someone who will keep this bubbly little lady entertained with fun, engaging activities as part of a stable routine. We are happy to provide all snacks and meals.

Please contact me if you think you might be suitable :)

Thanks a mil

re : Childminder required in Maynooth           reply
08/03/2017 22:11 - Kildare Childminders
Hi.
I am a qualified Montessori teacher, Garda vetted with first aid.
I would like to apply for the position of childminder as per your advertisement.
I am living in Castledawson in Maynooth.
Regards,
Aideen.

re : Childminder required in Maynooth           reply
23/03/2017 09:07 - Kildare Childminders
Married 40 year old lady with 3 little girls of my own. 1 in preschool, 1 in Junior Infants and 1 and 1 in Senior Infants, Gaelscoil Maynooth. I have a full clean driving licence and drive a 7 seater car. I leave my house at 8:30 each morning on school runs. I live in Maynooth. I have an enclosed garden area and my front path also has a bolted gate. Feel free to ring me on 0870918576 if you have any questions. Thanks in advance.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;