Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in Swords from July onwards

re : Childminder required in Swords from July onwards           reply
25/06/2016 15:02 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi F
I´m not sure if you are still looking for someone? I´m available full time from July - end of August. I am a Speech and Drama teacher and an Art teacher. I am starting a masters in primary teaching in September. Your childrens summer days would be filled with trips to the park, art projects, nature/gardening, cooking and speech and drama exercises.
If you would like more information, please contact me
Many thanks
Roisin

08/06/2016 21:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m interested in the add you have looking for a Childminder but I live on the brackenstown road , near swords manor so that might not suit you, im a stay at home mam with 3 children ages 15 ,11 and 7 and I have been minding children for a few years, at the moment I´m minding a one year old baby girl Wednesdays and Thursdays,

Childminder required in Swords from July onwards           reply
08/06/2016 20:15 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello all!

Myself and my partner are looking for a childminder for our 2 year old daughter. We will need her to be minded during work hours (8-5) We are living near Main St. Swords, so in an ideal scenario we´d be looking for someone within walking distance. This is not a must have, would just be a whole lot more convenient! Our daughter starts Montessori at Airside in September so we would need her to be dropped off there once that begins. It is a late montessori class but the times have yet to be finalised. Pick up from Montessori may also be required on some days.

We´re looking for someone flexible in that regard and as there may be the odd day that the grandparents want to take our daughter out.

12/06/2016 17:14 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Claire ,
I´m a mom of one little girl aged 4 years . Living in malahide with full driving license . I´ve been childminding the last 3 years . I´m kind , caring and good cook . Excellent references on request . If you would like to chat further , I look forward to your reply .
Kind regards
Saoirse

discussion forum terms & conditions

;