Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in our own home

re : Childminder required in our own home           reply
05/11/2013 13:00 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder still required, please provide email or PM if interested for further information 😊

re... : Childminder required in our own home           reply
27/11/2013 22:38 - Kilkenny Childminders
i am avaliable from middle of Jan 2014.plese ring me if interesting 0862265032,thanks

re : Childminder required in our own home           reply
11/11/2013 14:03 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi
If still avalaible the job?
I´m a Spanish nurse Who is looking for a job,I have two kids,I have experience and own car.
If you are interested,send me a Mail to cellodelto@ gmail.com

re... : Childminder required in our own home           reply
06/11/2013 09:50 - Kilkenny Childminders
i would love to do it but could only do it from my own home as i have two kids of my own

Childminder required in our own home           reply
21/10/2013 20:52 - Kilkenny Childminders
A kind, caring and reliable childminder is required to mind our two children in their own home, located approx 20 mins outside Kilkenny (Ballyragget area). The eldest is at present 3 and a half, and the baby is 9 months.

The childminder will be needed from the second week in january, with the possibility of a few extra days this year late November/ early december to start.

The childminder is required for 3 days- monday, tuesday and thursday. The hours involved will fairly regularly be from 8am to 5:30pm, but Flexibility will be required should there be an occasional evening where required to stay a little bit later.

The eldest will be in preschool in Kilkenny in the mornings during school terms. Therefore a safe and responsible driver is required with own car, as he will need to be collected from the preschool, located on the outskirts of Kilkenny, around midday.

We require someone who can care for our children, who will keep them safe and happy, and who enjoys working with children rather than seeing it as ´just a job´. We are looking for someone flexible and responsible, as well as loyal, as we are hoping that the arrangement would work out long term.

Ideally the childminder also needs to be able to assist with preparing healthy meals for the children, and also willing to do some light housework should there be time available during baby´s naps etc.

If interested please pm or provide your email and I will message you with further details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;