Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in the Clondalkin area

re : Childminder required in the Clondalkin area           reply
05/07/2016 21:43 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Maria and im a registered childminder living in woodford. I used to work in little gems but left to work from home. I am currently minding two children the same age as yours and i have a 5 and a half year old son also. Id like to chat with you via phone about the position. If this is something you would like also my number is 0851288168. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Maria

Childminder required in the Clondalkin area           reply
05/07/2016 13:05 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I need a childminder for my 2 children (3.5 and 2) for 3 days a week. My little girl will be starting preschool in September so she will need to be collected from Little Gems on the Commons Road, Clondalkin at 12.15 and minded until 6pm. Please PM me if interested

05/07/2016 21:46 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Maria and im a registered childminder living in woodford. I used to work in little gems but left to work from home. I am currently minding two children the same age as yours and i have a 5 and a half year old son also. Id like to chat with you via phone about the position. If this is something you would like also my number is 0851288168. I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Maria

15/07/2016 10:21 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi i enquired about the childminding you require but i am unaware if my emails are sending. Is this position still available.
Regards
Maria

05/07/2016 21:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Regards
Maria

discussion forum terms & conditions

;