Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required in the Dublin 18 area - 4 days per week

re : Childminder required in the Dublin 18 area - 4 days per week           reply
04/01/2016 18:45 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Claire
I´m an irish mother with a 6 month old baby too. I live in Leopardstown (the gallops) and I´m looking to take up full time childminding. I´ve experience looking after babies. If you would like to discuss further my contact details are 087 6145262.
Many thanks
Tara

re : Childminder required in the Dublin 18 area - 4 days per week           reply
04/01/2016 23:32 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m interested in your vacancy.
Is the position available yet?
I already worked as au pair here in Dublin snd have irish reference.
If you have some question about me or my CV, I´m available to answer you.
Could you please tell me how much that you are offering?
Thank you
Karen Correa

03/01/2016 22:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is maeve im a full time mother with 17 years experience minding children in my home. I have children who are all school going so i have time to take care of one baby. We live in seskinview area in tallaght. I have references from previous families and most recent from end of august. If intetested in more information call me at0868469911.thanks maeve.

Childminder required in the Dublin 18 area - 4 days per week           reply
03/01/2016 21:01 - Dublin South Childminders
We require a child minder who can mind our son (six months) in their own home 4 days a week from the end of January.

We are looking for someone who has plenty of experience minding babies and who has the relevant childcare qualifications and references.

The hours would differ on alternate weeks:

Week1: 830am – 5pm Monday to Thursday
Week 2: 12pm – 5pm Monday to Thursday

There may be occasions where the hours may vary slightly, so flexibility would be appreciated.

During the summer months, we will need childcare for fewer hours, and would be happy to come to a suitable arrangement.

As we live in the Dublin 18 area, we are looking for a friendly warm home in the locality for our little boy, and would be happy for him to mix with other children.

If you think you may be interested, please PM me with your contact information, and relevant resume details.

Many thanks
Claire

discussion forum terms & conditions

;