Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area

re... : Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area           reply
26/09/2014 13:21 - Donegal Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Tisha,
this position is vacant again. if you would like to send on a cv please do so.

re... : Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area           reply
26/09/2014 13:19 - Donegal Childminders
Hi Sarah Marie,
We did get sorted but unfortunately the lady had to leave for personal reasons - if you would like to send on a cv, we wil be interviewing a shortlist of candidates over the next few weeks.

27/09/2014 09:37 - Donegal Childminders
Hi there
Yes we are still looking for someone so please do send on your cv to Donegalchildminding@gmail.com ( capital d at start)
Thanks

re : Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area           reply
25/11/2014 13:09 - Donegal Childminders
Hi my name is Rachael and I am currently a principal in a nursery school. I was wondering is this position still available. I look forward to hearing from you.
Rachael x

26/09/2014 19:53 - Donegal Childminders
Hi just wondering if this position is still vacant? if so could you email me at toland@live.ie and I will forward my c.v.
many thanks in advance.

re : Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area           reply
12/09/2014 15:34 - Donegal Childminders
Hi i am tisha.I was wondering if the space is still vacant.I would do my best to look after your childrens.I can cook and dont mind household jobs.If you ared intetested please write to me.
Thank you.

Childminder required to mind children in own home - Carrigart area           reply
09/07/2014 10:57 - Donegal Childminders
We are looking for a kind and reliable person to mind our two children, aged 3 and 5 in our own home, including school runs and housekeeping.

28/07/2014 17:02 - Donegal Childminders
Hi just wondering if you got sorted,i have over four years experience working with children and also have an early childhood studies degree please feel free to give me a call on 0858410167

discussion forum terms & conditions

;