Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder sought in Ongar Area

re : Childminder sought in Ongar Area           reply
05/10/2013 09:33 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am a mother of two kids (boy 4 and girl 16 months). I am living in Dunboyne -- which is close to Ongar. I am a reliable trustworthy person. I am a non smoker and have my own full drivers licence.
I am available for childminding and have looked after a boy (6 years) previously until his Mom lost her job. I am also doing a distance early learning childcare course.
Your boys would be looked after in a family friendly fun environment - with lots of play and activities.
If you would like to discuss further you can PM me or feel free to contact me on 086 8405992
Kind regards
Sandie

Childminder sought in Ongar Area           reply
03/10/2013 09:48 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are looking for a child-minder to look after our 2 boys, one aged 7 and he attends St Benedict´s NS in Ongar and the baby is almost 8 months. School drop off and pick ups required. I plan to return to work in January (3 full days and 2 half days), however, I would consider starting the baby with a child-minder end November on a part time basis to ensure that he was settling well before I return to work.
Ideal candidate should be a non-smoker and hold a full drivers licence. References will be required. If this is of any interest, please contact me and we can discuss further.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;