Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted - Rathdowney/Abbeyleix/Portlaoise Area

Childminder wanted - Rathdowney/Abbeyleix/Portlaoise Area           reply
10/12/2013 20:52 - Laois Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
New to this forum guys!
Am quite possibly returning to work in the New Year in Portlaoise & am trying to suss out options for childcare for my 2 boys, eldest boy is 3 1/2yrs & the younger is 1 1/2yrs.
Will be travelling from Rathdowney so open to locations if anyone would like to come back to me?
Job will be 5 days per wk,hours 9-5.30pm but would need minder to be flexible as possibly Mum in Law & hubby may take kiddies for 1-2 days a week?

re : Childminder wanted - Rathdowney/Abbeyleix/Portlaoise Area           reply
11/12/2013 07:16 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Catherine. I´m 30 years old. I live in abbeyleix. I am a mother of two girls a 4 and a half year old ( in school) and 1and a half year old. I am minding a set of twins that are 1and a half at the moment but sadly their mother is being let go after Christmas. I am a non smoker with a full clean driver´s license.
I will supply food and nappies. If you are interested and have any questions please pm me back
Thank you.

11/12/2013 11:33 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Catherine. I´m 30 years old. I live in abbeyleix. I am a mother of two girls a 4 and a half year old ( in school) and 1and a half year old. I am minding a set of twins that are 1and a half at the moment but sadly their mother is being let go after Christmas. I am a non smoker with a full clean driver´s license.
I will supply food and nappies. If you are interested and have any questions please pm me back
Thank you.

10/12/2013 22:47 - Laois Childminders
Hi my name is Sarah im 27 years old. Im living in Mountrath. I have 12 years childcare experience. Worked in a school for a year. Looked after 2 children in their own home for 2years. I have 8nephews & 3nieces so im well used to kids....their ages are from 12years old -6months. I love looking after kids :-) Im garda vetted, have own car, clean full licence,done childcare course & have excellent reference :-) Non smoker & active :-) If you like what you read text or call me on 0877821095 or email me on sullysarah2013@yahoo.ie
Look foward to hearing from you :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;