Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Celbridge

re... : Childminder wanted Celbridge           reply
31/12/2016 15:18 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Margaret
We are in Celbridge and looking for someone to mind our 2 boys, aged 2 and 5, for 3 days per week and wonder if you are still available?
Regards
Ciara

re : Childminder wanted Celbridge           reply
02/12/2016 21:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,
If you are still looking for a childminder. I am available to care for your Baby and collect at St Patrick´s NS. I am a mature , experienced mother of three independent teenagers and offer
Outstanding care . I am available immediately. How many siblings attend St. paticks?
Kind Regards,
Margaret.

Childminder wanted Celbridge           reply
14/11/2016 20:38 - Kildare Childminders
I am looking for a kind and reliable minder to look after my boys 4 days a week. Full days for my 1 year old and after school for his brothers. Preferably with own transport for school runs to St. Patrick´s Primary School. To start 14th December.
If you would be interested please pm

re : Childminder wanted Celbridge           reply
26/11/2016 07:53 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I anm a childminder based in the Simmonstoen Manor estate. I have places coming available in April 2017. I know you probably need someone immediately, but when I saw that you that children attending St Patrick´s I thought I would send you my number (0879719947) just in case to hang on to as I have two children attending St Patricks at the moment.
Thanks
Katie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;