Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Ratoath 10month old Sept start

Childminder wanted Ratoath 10month old Sept start           reply
06/08/2015 10:25 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi

Experienced Childminder required in Ratoath area for 10 month old girl. Returning to work mid Sept. Would like to start introducing baby to minder mid August. Ideally no more than one other child minded at the same time.
5 days a week
7.30 -17.30
References required

re : Childminder wanted Ratoath 10month old Sept start           reply
18/08/2015 14:47 - Meath Childminders
Hi, my name is Clare Mcloughlin, I have a level 6 certificate in Childcare and special needs assisting. I have a full clean driving licence and am a non- smoker. I have years of experience minding children of all ages, I am caring, patient and friendly. Please contact 085151362 for any other information. looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

re : Childminder wanted Ratoath 10month old Sept start           reply
09/08/2015 19:10 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is Jennifer. I´m a 26 year old mother of 2 children. A girl aged 6 and a big aged 3. I see you are looking for a childminder. I would be really interested. My daughter goes to Kentstown school 9-2:40 and my son is starting Montessori 9-12 so I will have free time on my hands. I appreciate how hard it is to leave your children with a childminder as I have done it also but have decided to leave my job end of August to be at home. I would be interested in your childminding position I am available anytime on 0852312278 if you have not already filled the position. Thank you. Jen

discussion forum terms & conditions

;