Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted Walkinstown

Childminder wanted Walkinstown           reply
28/01/2024 22:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We are looking for a childminder for our son from May during term time from 8.30 until 3.30 Monday to Friday, he will be one. We are both primary school teachers so we won´t need him minded during school holidays but are happy to pay to hold his place. We would like him to be minded in minders home, preferably with one or two other children but are also open to minding in our home.
Please let me know if you are interested 😊
Ciara

re : Childminder wanted Walkinstown           reply
30/01/2024 09:37 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ciara just seen your post about a childminder my name is Michelle I’m 35 I have 4 children ages 14/11/8/3 I am currently minding children for the last 7 years with plenty experience with my own children to. I’ve minded 5 children over the last 7 years . I have two other children here the boy I have is with me since he’s 6 months old he is now nearly six , the other little lad I have is 2 I previously minded his sister for 4 years before she set off to big school . I’m looking to take on another child as the two year old is moving house and his parents will no longer be able take him to me as it’s far away I live in palmerstown not far from yourself and my love for children is pure I treat them exactly like my own and I take pride in taking great care , as a mother I no how precious they are.if you need references from previous minders it wont be a problem If your intrested you can give me a mail back

re : Childminder wanted Walkinstown           reply
30/01/2024 09:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ciara just seen your post about a childminder my name is Michelle I’m 35 I have 4 children ages 14/11/8/3 I am currently minding children for the last 7 years with plenty experience with my own children to. I’ve minded 5 children over the last 7 years . I have two other children here the boy I have is with me since he’s 6 months old he is now nearly six , the other little lad I have is 2 I previously minded his sister for 4 years before she set off to big school . I’m looking to take on another child as the two year old is moving house and his parents will no longer be able take him to me as it’s far away I live in palmerstown not far from yourself and my love for children is pure I treat them exactly like my own and I take pride in taking great care , as a mother I no how precious they are.if you need references from previous minders it wont be a problem If your intrested you can give me a mail back

discussion forum terms & conditions

;