Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Leopardstown

Childminder wanted in Leopardstown           reply
16/09/2015 20:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder to mind two boys (4 years and 2 years) from 9 to 5.30 pm Monday to Thursday in own home. The 4 year old is attending school nearby until 1 pm. The job would include minding the boys, collection from school and keeping them entertained and some light housework. if you think you this is of interest I would be delighted to hear from you.

re : Childminder wanted in Leopardstown           reply
16/09/2015 20:47 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear family,
My name is Adriane, I´m from Brazil and I´m 24 years old. I’m on holidays of school and I’m working at the moment with a lovely family in Dalkey. I really love that family and the children, I feel like part of the family but I’m looking for a live out position.
Basically, my routine is take care of 3 children, a boy 8 years old, a girl 6 years old and a baby 2 years old.
I collect the two old from school and bring the baby with me, bring them to home, prepare their meals to eat, help them with their homework, change the baby’s nappies, playing games with them and sometimes I like taking them to the playground. I also do babysitting at the weekends or when the family need some help.
I also do light housework as washing the children clothes and put away, tidy their bedrooms, keep the kitchen tidy and make the dinner for the family.
I have a really good experience with children in Brazil too. There I took care of 3 children. Last year, before I came to Ireland, I took care of my godson every day for three months, he was 2 years old and I took care of him when he was a newborn too. I did bathed him, changed nappies, preparing milk, etc.
I love kids and for me it’s amazing spending my time with them. I always try to do something different, when is a sunny day I like playing games outside (football, trampoline, playground, etc), when is a bad weather I like doing something inside home, playing games, drawing and painting, reading books, etc.
I’m sure you’ll like my work very much! I´m very patient, polite and well-educated person, energetic, attentive, careful and charismatic.
I moved to Ireland to improve my English and learn more about different cultures. I speak good English and I’m generally cheerful and easy to live with. I’m loving Ireland and I intend to get another visa next year.
I hope we can talk about; this is a kind of job that makes me really happy.
If you would like to know any more information about me please feel free to make contact with me.
Thank you very much in advance for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Adriane Zimmermann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;