Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Littlepace/Clonee/Ongar

re : Childminder wanted in Littlepace/Clonee/Ongar           reply
09/12/2013 18:40 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in pheasants run and will have a vacancy in February I have lots of exsperience as one of the children I mind parent will be on mateirnaty leave in February

03/12/2013 16:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I live in Clonee I´ve a 3 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. I´m available Tuesday´s, Wednesday´s & Thursday´s. You can call to meet up anytime if you have not found someone yet.

07/12/2013 12:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is Kellie Byrne , I´m living in ongar and am a full time mam to an almost 4year old who loves the company of other children .I will be doing a paediatric first aid course in January , we hav no pets and a playroom with plenty of toys and books.if you are interested and would like to chat contact me at kelliebyrne@live. Ie
Regards
Kellie Byrne

02/01/2014 16:13 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi all I´m sorry for the delay in responding to some replies to this post, I got sorted with childcare!:-) Many thanks for your replies

Childminder wanted in Littlepace/Clonee/Ongar           reply
28/11/2013 14:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, I am looking for an experienced childminder for my two children from February, a two and a half year old and a 7 month old. It would be for 3 full days a week. Looking at both options of in our own home, or in childminders home if there are 1 or 2 other children. Somewhere around Littlepace/Clonee/Ongar.

Please pm me if interested?

Thanks!

29/11/2013 16:45 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I live in the Allendale Square, near Ongar Village. I´m experienced mom staying at home with my 21 months old daughter. She will be 2 by Feb. I´m Garda Vetted and First Aid Trained Montessori Teacher. I´m happy to mind your children in my place or your place. I don´t mind, which one you prefer. I´m currently working in Montessori Play school. But I will be available after Christmas. I´m looking around from now on. If you would like to discuss with me about your requirements please leave me pm!

re... : Childminder wanted in Littlepace/Clonee/Ongar           reply
02/01/2014 14:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi did you find childcare as I didn´t get any reply

12/12/2013 20:28 - Dublin West Childminders
My name is Vicky and I am an excellent, mature, caring, responsible fun loving children, available for part time job.I am rreliable, punctual and take the responsibility of looking after your children with great care. I have been childminder for the last nine years for same family in Castleknock & have a excellent reference for moment I am a childminder for two days a week and I looking forward to find another two .I looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards

01/12/2013 21:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
I am a mum of 3, two boys 17 and 13 years and a daughter 14 months. I have worked as a special needs assistant in a school and I have worked in a creche. I have certificates for both and also have a psychology certificate and am currently doing a fetac level 6 child psychology certificate course. I will be finished the course at the end of December so I will be available after that :-) I live in manorfields, clonee. :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;