Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Malahide - approx 4 month temporary basis

re : Childminder wanted in Malahide - approx 4 month temporary basis           reply
21/02/2016 00:13 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Siobhan,
I am living in Raheny so I am not far from you. I am a speech and drama teacher with a degree in art and design. I am also starting a masters in primary teaching in September.
I have a lot of experience teaching art and drama and child minding. As well as assisting children with homework, I like to do drama and art with children I am looking after.
Roisin
Ro.lundy@gmail.com

Childminder wanted in Malahide - approx 4 month temporary basis           reply
12/02/2016 11:04 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, we´re looking for a childminder to take care of our 8 month old in our home (Malahide) from late March until end of July. Babba will be starting in crèche in August so need a childminder to bridge the gap until then. 4 days a week and approx hours 7.30am- 5.30pm for the 4 days. Applicants must have prior experience with babies and Irish references. PM me if interested. Thanks

re : Childminder wanted in Malahide - approx 4 month temporary basis           reply
14/03/2016 14:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi i am an experienced childminder and mum of three grown children. I currently mind a little brother and sister in my home in Malahide and would be available to mind your baby for months required. my no. is 0868873330

discussion forum terms & conditions

;