Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Malahide

re : Childminder wanted in Malahide           reply
18/10/2016 10:12 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi , my name is Yvonne and I´m a qualified childcare worker and Montessori teacher . I have worked in crèches before so I have experience with all ages . I am minding children in my home (Airside , 8 mins drive from Malahide ) I do this drive everyday on the school run . Handy if you need to go on the M50 !
The children I mind are all with me since they were 3-9 months old , 3-4 days is not a problem, Fridays I am booked up though .
If you are interested in talking further do get in touch , thanks !

Childminder wanted in Malahide           reply
17/10/2016 16:45 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello!
We´re looking for a childminder for our daughter from January 2017.
Our little girl is a happy, sociable little 8 month old and will be 11 months old when we would like to start the childminding.
At present I am hoping to go back to work 4 days a week and we have a grandparent minding for one day a week, so it would be for 3 days a week that we need a childminder. Which days they are has not been decided so can take on oats your own availability. (May need to go to 4 days a week if my employer won´t agree to me cutting my hours...)
Hours of care are likely to be between 8am and 7pm, although there is a little bit of flexibility in these.
We´d like to have her minded in the childminder´s own home - and would like this to be a smoke-free, pet-free home please.
Would also like for the childminder to have experience in minding a child of this age previously.

If you´re interested at all, please PM me with some info about you and the price you would charge.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing from you!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;