Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Rush

re... : Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
29/03/2016 17:52 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
I don´t have any children of my own. I am currently working part time in a Creche but I have been considering working closer to home for a while! 😊. I live in Seabrook 😊

29/03/2016 10:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Thanks Denise for replying back. Are you minding any children at the moment. I am interesting in paying a daily rate. If you are interesting please let me know what time would suit you best for me to ring you.
Thanks

Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
28/03/2016 19:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Looking for a childminder for two girls aged 8 and 11 to be minded in the minders home. Both girls go to the National School. Looking for girls to be dropped and collected from school. It would be Mon to Fri. The girls would be dropped to you around 7.50 am and collected around 5 pm. Would also be looking for girls to be minded in the school holidays. Pm if you are interested.

re : Childminder wanted in Rush           reply
29/03/2016 10:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi,
I am a childminder with several years experience. I have a clean driving license and am Garda vetted. I am registered with Fingal Childcare and have done courses in childcare with them. There would be no problem with the drop off and pick up times and no problem minding during holiday periods. I can supply references. If it suits I would love to hear from you. Please phone 087 967 9479. Thanks Denise

29/03/2016 09:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Anytime fine by me.thank you regaurds.eileen.

28/03/2016 20:31 - Dublin North Childminders
I would be very interested .i work partime mornings only. Minding baby 1 yrs. 9to 1.30. So can do school drop of an collection.available for holidays when off school. Them only. School holidays.clean driving licence. Good references years experence all ages.reasonable rates.phone anytime.can meet up. 0871266331 eileen.

29/03/2016 15:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I would be very interested! I live in Rush and have a degree in early childhood care and education. I have a lot of experience working in both nanny and creche environments I am Garda vetted and have excellent references! Phone anytime on 0872103778.
Thanks, Karen

29/03/2016 08:43 - Dublin North Childminders
Thanks for replying Eileen. I am interesting in paying a daily rate if this interest you, let me know what time would suit you best for me to ring you. Thanks again

29/03/2016 16:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Karen,
Thanks for getting back to me . Are you minding any children at the moment or do you have children of your own. I am looking to pay a daily rate - not know if that is something you are interested in . Can I ask where about you live in Rush? Thanks again

29/03/2016 14:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Yeah I do mind some other children. I can fill you in if you give me a call. Anytime after six would be great. That´s when things quieten down here 😀

discussion forum terms & conditions

;