Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham

re : Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham           reply
22/07/2014 22:46 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello. My name is Lori. I would be very interested in filling your need for a minder. I have just recently finished with a young family due to the three year old starting school in Blackrock. I´ve been minding the little girl since she was one and her brother since he was six months old, now 18 months. I have been childminding in my own home for 15 years. In that time I´ve had 29 different children in my care, some part-time, some full-time. The youngest I´ve had in my charge was 4 months old ( I minded her & then her brother for 7 years). They are neighbours & we still see each other a lot. I especially love babies! So would be very interested in this position. I am a mother to four, now adult, children. My son is 25 & married, my eldest daughter is 23, married and a Montessori teacher and My youngest, 18, have just finished their leaving cert, and as you´re probably wondering they are twin girls. I am very well set up to cater for babies, I have travel cot, bed rails, car seats, buggies, play pen & all other paraphenalia. I really enjoy little ones! I led a mums & tots group for 10 years and am very happy to take your little one to such. We will enjoy each other, enjoy cuddles, walks, singing, playing etc. I will be starting in sept to mind a little three yr old Mon-Thurs 12:30-4:00 pm, so there would be a short crossover. I have one crazy but gentle dog who has become every child´s best friend! He is border collie crossed with lurcher -both have very gentle temperaments so he is a great crossbreed! I live in Rathgar, in quite a spacious house with a big garden out back. I am Garda vetted, and have been trained in first aid. I have no formal child training-just experience from babysitting as a teenager, then raising my own four, and having the pleasure of knowing and loving all the children that have come my way. I would be happy to supply references should you so wish. I do hope to hear from you!

Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham           reply
22/07/2014 21:02 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Im looking for an experienced childminder for a young baby starting in October. I am looking for 4 days a week mon-thurs 8am-2pm. Please provide details of experience, qualifications and environment in your response. Thanks

re... : Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham           reply
23/07/2014 10:41 - Dublin South Childminders
Thanks for your reply, its just a bit too far for me unfortunately.
I am looking for someone in an area on my walking or driving route so Ballycullen, Knocklyon, Templeogue, Ballyroan or Terenure would suit best.

re : Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham           reply
23/07/2014 15:45 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Martha Doyle, I am a mature Mother of one teenage boy (17), and I have had a lot of experience with babies & children of all ages through minding my own niece and nephews over the years and also children outside the family. I do not have any formal qualifications in childminding just hands on experience, commonsense and a natural love of children of all ages.
At present I mind my Great-Nieces, aged 2 & 7 on a part-time basis in my own home. I live on Old Court Ave, Ballycullen opposite Holy Rosary School, which is near to a very nice local park and new community centre that has a group for babies & toddlers. My home is smoke & pet free and I have a nice big back garden for fresh air & playing in. My current rate is 5 euro per hour. I would love to hear from you so feel free to pm me. Kind Regards.

re... : Childminder wanted in Templeogue/Terenure/Rathfarnham           reply
23/07/2014 15:28 - Dublin South Childminders
Hope you find someone you´re very happy with! All the best!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;