Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder wanted to provide care for three girls in or near Salthill, preferably in the childminders home

Childminder wanted to provide care for three girls in or near Salthill, preferably in the childminders home           reply
25/03/2021 20:33 - Galway City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

We require a responsible, reliable, warm, caring childminder to help us! The main responsibility would be to collect our eldest daughter (who will be just turned 5) from Scoil Ide Salthill from next September, and provide after-school child care for her, with a meal and ideally some homework help too. My wife or I will collect her by 4.30/5 daily. Ideally we would prefer availability for 4-5 days per week.

We also have a daughter who´s about to turn 3 and a daughter who is almost 7 months. At present they are enrolled in a creche but if we find a suitable candidate who could provide childcare in their own home, local to us, for all 3 of our girls, that would be brilliant. The two youngest would be for drop off to your house at around 8.30am and collection with the eldest girl at the end of the day, around 4.30. The three year old will be enrolled in a local ECCE provider for part of the day.

A current First Aid certificate and Garda Vetting is preferred, and references too. Hopefully this will appeal to someone! Please reply if you are interested in providing any or all of the above :) I look forward to hearing from you. Alan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;