Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminder with car required Dublin 9/11

re : Childminder with car required Dublin 9/11           reply
13/06/2016 13:37 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
hi, have you found a minder yet? I live in dublin 11. ive two kids so lots of experiance and a full drivers license. I charge 6e an hour and I will include food at my house.
Aoife

re... : Childminder with car required Dublin 9/11           reply
13/06/2016 15:18 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Aoife
Thank you for your reply. I am still looking for a Childminder.
Can I ask how old your children are? And are you ok to do the school runs etc? If you would prefer to PM me that´s no problem.
Thanks a mil
:)

19/07/2016 20:54 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Karen, I live in Poppintree, I have 3 children aged 11, 9, and a 3yr old boy. I have full clean driving licence. I´m Garda vetted and have fetec level 5 childcare qualifications. I also worked in st Josephs school on work experience so know it well 😊 Let me k ow if your still looking for a childminder for your son.. Thank you k

19/07/2016 20:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Karen, I live in Poppintree, I have 3 children aged 11, 9, and a 3yr old boy. I have full clean driving licence. I´m Garda vetted and have fetec level 5 childcare qualifications. I also worked in st Josephs school on work experience so know it well 😊 Let me k ow if your still looking for a childminder for your son.. Thank you k

Childminder with car required Dublin 9/11           reply
09/06/2016 09:49 - Dublin North Childminders
Childminder with car required

We are looking for a Childminder with a car to look after our 4 year old boy. Initially it would be minimum 2/3 days per week from say 8am til 2pm/3pm. That´s during the summer.

Then in September he will be attending St Josephs primary school in Ballymun from 9am - 1.40pm. Drop of and collection would be required Monday to Friday. Childminder would be required to collect him from our home at 8am and drop to school for 9am. Then collect him at 1.40pm and mind him in their home until 3.30/4.00pm.

Preferably someone with other children and we really need someone with their own car for the collections/drop offs.

If interested, please PM me with details of your experience and expected rate of pay.

Thank you :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;