Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Childminding

Childminding           reply
18/04/2016 18:15 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mums
I´m currently minding a baby 4/5 days a week and I´m looking to mind one more child for company for her.im doing childminding over the last 8 years I have a full driving license and am a non smoker .im living in the Douglas area i have a lovely garden for your little one to play in .i enjoy walks to the park .i have great references for you to view .please don´t hesitate to contact me .

Kind regards
Ciera 0879156869

re : Childminding           reply
20/04/2016 19:31 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
My wife and I have a 7 month old gorgeous girl. I am traveling a lot for work and my wife is a mature student in CUH. Our daughter (Sarah) is in Creche in cork and generally this is working fine, but the issue is if she gets sick then we need to take her out of Creche and have a proper plan.
Neither of us have family in cork and my wife is not allowed any annual leave days from her course so what we are looking for is a childminder that lives close to the city centre that we could call on if the Creche call to say that Sarah is sick and needs to be taken out of Creche at short notice.
I know that this is not a normal child minding set up but we need to have a plan in place for when this happens so would be prepared to pay well for it.
Is this something that you would consider?
Eamon.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;