Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Chilminder required in Donnybrook for one primary school child

re : Chilminder required in Donnybrook for one primary school child           reply
02/09/2015 22:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I’ve seen your ad and I am really interested in the position.
I am Mariam, I am 25 years old and I am from Spain, but I am currently living in Dublin 7 really close to Jervis Shopping Centre.
I consider myself active, responsable, hardworking and I have a great experience minding children.
I have a degree in primary teaching. I have been working as an aupair in Stillorgan for nearly one year. I was taking care of 2 lovely children aged 2 and 4. The experience was amazing and I have learned so many things from them. I was responible in all the children’s aspects ( meals, laundry, tidyng up bedrooms/game room, games time, assisting with dressing or bedtime routines, babysittings, etc.)
Beside of that, I´m currently working as a nanny for 3 months, taking care of two children aged 4 and 6. They have just started the school, so the family don´t need a minder anymore.
In addition, I have more experience with children in Spain, I was giving private lessons to a 10 years old child during two years, beside of that, eventually I worked taking care of two children aged 6 and 10.
Furthermore, I have some experience with babies because my nephew lives in my house whole his life, right now he is 6 years old.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. If you have any question or require additional information from the family, they would be delighted to talk with you. I am garda vetted as well.
If you are interested please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Mariam

Chilminder required in Donnybrook for one primary school child           reply
31/08/2015 20:40 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Requirement is 5 afternoons a week 2.30 -5.30/6pm to have lunch, do homework and have fun playground with some light house work.
If interested please PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;