Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

D13 Childminder Wanted 2 days a week

re : D13 Childminder Wanted 2 days a week           reply
16/10/2014 21:00 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m available to mind your baby, I´m a honest,loving,responsible mammy to a 4 year old little girl. I have a full clean driver licence and my house is smoke free. I still have all my little girls highchair and toys so you wouldn´t have to provide these. I´m in clarehall. If you wish to discuss my number is 0858671223 thanks ericka

18/10/2014 19:28 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am a mature reliable nana of 5 (aged 6 months to 5 years ) in my early fifties and would be available to mind your little one in your own home . I´m recently retired from public service and have vast experience working with children . Also mind my own grandchildren regularly and love it . You can contact me for further information Mariancaulfield62@gmail.com
Kind regards
Marian

18/10/2014 19:34 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi
I am a mature reliable nana of 5 (aged 6 months to 5 years ) in my early fifties and would be available to mind your little one in your own home . I´m recently retired from public service and have vast experience working with children . Also mind my own grandchildren regularly and love it . You can contact me for further information Mariancaulfield62@gmail.com
Kind regards
Marian

17/10/2014 21:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is lindsey sweetman I would be intrested in looking after ur daughter I am a fully qualified in childcare and teaching assistant and special needs assistant if you would be intrested you can contact me on 0857328187

D13 Childminder Wanted 2 days a week           reply
04/10/2014 14:14 - Dublin North Childminders
We are looking for a kind, reliable child minder to watch our sweet 9 month old girl. We would need someone on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-4:30. I am a teacher and these would be teaching hours, not over breaks and holidays. If you are interested please let us know. Thank you.

Angela

08/10/2014 14:50 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am a stay at home mam of 3 boys aged 9, 11 and 13.. would be interested in looking after your daughter....please contact me if you are interested.
Thank You
Marian 01 8672009 or 0877415743

20/10/2014 09:55 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi, I am replying to the ad I saw you posted looking for a childminder two days a week :) My name is Laoibhse. I am a qualified social worker but am not working at the moment as I am looking after my own little boy who is nearly four. I have loads of experience working with children, wand with children with special needs. I can also provide you with garda vetting. My number is 0879470301 if you wish to contact me. Thanks a million :)

12/10/2014 17:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Siobhan Molloy and I live in Donaghmede. I´m a mam of 6 schoolgoing children.I was recently looking after a 2 year old girl but her mam has gone on maternity leave for a year so I have lots of free time. I have lots of experience and great references. If you would like more information please call me at:0851599877 or email me at:siobhan-molloy@hotmail.com thank you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;