Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Dublin 15 Castleknock/Blanch Mature Irish Mum Available

re : Dublin 15 Castleknock/Blanch Mature Irish Mum Available           reply
25/09/2016 10:55 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Morning,
My daughter is 7 y.o. attends st Patrick’s national school in Diswelltown. (Her first language is Russian however she is picking up the language quickly). I need a mum to pick her up after the classes and mind her till 19.00 all weekdays Monday – Friday. Please PM to me if u are interested or call Rita 0877162211

Dublin 15 Castleknock/Blanch Mature Irish Mum Available           reply
22/09/2016 13:19 - Dublin West Childminders
Currently minding children in my own home.
Scoil Thomais afterschool pickup.

Please PM me with your needs.

re... : Dublin 15 Castleknock/Blanch Mature Irish Mum Available           reply
25/09/2016 12:59 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
She finishes at 14.10, I can be flexible, however, and I may organize after school activity for an extra hour.
I think she would be able to meet you at school gate that’s no problem; we just have to show her the exact location of the car.
She is actually quite independent and does not need much supervision especially if there are other children in the house. In term of rates I am new on this market and I am only aware of the rates among Russian speaking nannies. It could be great if u can give me an idea yourself about the rates you’re comfortable with.
Regards
Rita

re... : Dublin 15 Castleknock/Blanch Mature Irish Mum Available           reply
25/09/2016 14:18 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I live myself in Rosehaven apartments, if your house is not far from Castlnock train station, looks acceptable. I think she can sit at the front seat if this is alright for Ireland. I talked to my Irish friend about the rates he is mentioning something like 100euro per week. If you can let me know what other parents paying to you, that would also be helpful.
Kind Regards
Rita

discussion forum terms & conditions

;