Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN CLONDALKIN

re : EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN CLONDALKIN           reply
10/02/2014 22:44 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sue
My name is karen. I have 2 girls, mia will be 4 in may and megan is 11 weeks old. Im on maternity leave until may/june and will need someone part time from then. I work 3 days per week but those days vary from week to week. I´m a nurse manager in tallaght hospital hence the varied shifts. If I´m working the weekend they would only need to be minded one or 2 days. Previously I have paid a daily rate and that worked well for us. Where in clondalkin do you live?
My eldest will be starting scoil Aine in September and will need to collected from school. Would this be an option for you? How much would u charge daily?
Much

EXPERIENCED CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE IN CLONDALKIN           reply
10/02/2014 19:46 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sue and i have been childmining in clondalkin the last 13 years.I am a mother of 2 teenagers .I offer a home from home environment for all children and look after them as if they are my own.I am a non smoker and have a full clean drivers license.I have years of experience with babies and toddlers and have many references if interested u can call me on 0872248827 for a chat thanks x

discussion forum terms & conditions

;