Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Enquiry only, Full-time child minder Ballinhassig area

re : Enquiry only, Full-time child minder Ballinhassig area           reply
18/08/2013 16:53 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I live in the Brinny area if that would be any help to you depending on your route to work of course. I would be interested in 3 days a week for 5 euro an hour and willing to mind in my own home. I have 3 children in secondary school and would be able to take your child home in the evening but unable to collect in the morning as of school run. What do you think?

re : Enquiry only, Full-time child minder Ballinhassig area           reply
27/08/2013 13:43 - Cork County Childminders
Hi I live in Riverstick Village. I already care for children in my own home.. I charge 40 euro day or 5 euro hour depending on which suits you. Please contact if interested.

Enquiry only, Full-time child minder Ballinhassig area           reply
17/08/2013 21:59 - Cork County Childminders
Hi, I will be returning to work in Nov and am not sure what i will be doing. Before going on Maternity leave, i had to leave for work at 8am and am not home until 6pm. I am wondering how much it will cost for a child minder in my house or their own home.
If i reduced my work hours to 3 days a week or left for work about 9 and was home for 5.30 would there be much of a difference.
Also, are there any creches in the area i dont know about. How much for a creche.
Thanks for your help. Enquiry only at this stage.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;