Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Exp childminder clonsilla Dublin 15 available

re : Exp childminder clonsilla Dublin 15 available           reply
09/09/2013 11:06 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sharon, I sent you an email this morning. I´m living in Clonsilla. I´ve 2 kids, 1 girl in 1st Class & 1 boy in the ECCE Montessori year. I leave for work between 7.30 & 8.00 & they are generally picked up anytime from 4.30 - 5.15, depends on what time my husband finishes, we are never later than 5.15. Let me know if you are interested.
Katherine

Exp childminder clonsilla Dublin 15 available           reply
04/09/2013 09:01 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mums , ,my name is sharon ,I have excellent child care and health & safety experiences , I carry fantastic references from my previous employers Dr Mary Boyd , and her husband Detective Garda Eamon Lynch , who have immigrated to Dubai in August of this year due to career offer for a year .
I have two teenage sons age 20 years and age 16 , myself and my husband and two sons are all Garda vetted , I adore children and ave plenty of time to spend with them .
I can offer full or part time child care / early mornings and after school care at very reasonable rates ,with a discount for siblings , either in my home or your home ,
Snacks and dinner provided and homework completed before parents come home ,
I am a non smoker ,excellent health ,and references can be shown , please contact me , or email sharonfarrell40@hotmail.com ,
Looking forward to assisting you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;