Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available - D15

re : Experienced Childminder Available - D15           reply
01/07/2014 12:26 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Rachel
I live in Castleknock, just close to the Bell Pub. I need a child minder for my 22 month old daughter. Monday and Tuesday full 10 hour days and Wednesday half day. Do you have availability? What are your rates? If you dont have immediate availability would you have a place coming up in the upcoming months? Also where exactly are you in Dublin 15? Many thanks Helen 0861614203

07/07/2014 11:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Still Available :)

26/06/2014 09:03 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I am just wondering if you still have place available and where in Dublin 15 you are located.
Kind regards,
Rachel

04/08/2014 19:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi, do you have any availability at the moment?
I´ve been offered a job and need to arrange childcare for my 13 month old daughter. It would be for four days at week.
If you do could you please tell me what your rate is and where you are based (I´m in Castleknock).
Feel free to call me on 086 8279858.
Many thanks,
Grace.

Experienced Childminder Available - D15           reply
23/06/2014 18:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello,

I am an experienced childminder and mum of one boy aged 10. Experienced with children and babies of all ages within busy crèche facilities, as a nanny and as a childminder. I provide excellent childcare from my home in Dublin 15.

Lots to do both indoors and outside in the large safe garden. Arts and craft, baking, games, toys, songs etc. Trips to the park, playground, farm and lots more throughout the summer months. Excellent references, Garda Vetting, IPPA Cert & First Aid.

Home cooked meals provided.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

27/06/2014 09:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I live in Dublin 15 and have 2 boys aged 10 and almost 4. I require a child minder from 8.45am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Can you please let me know if you are available and what are your rates.
My number is 085 8625600
Kind regards,
Melanie

27/06/2014 09:22 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
I live in Dublin 15 and have 2 boys aged 10 and almost 4. I require a child minder from 8.45am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Can you please let me know if you are available and what are your rates.
My number is 085 8625600
Kind regards,
Melanie

re... : Experienced Childminder Available - D15           reply
02/08/2014 15:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder for our little boy from mid September when I go back to work. My husband is a shift worker so some flexibility is required when it comes to drop offs/picks up. For example, if we drop the baby at 7.30am he will be picked up by 5pm or if he is dropped at 12.30pm he will be picked up at 6.30ish. We require a minder 4 days per week and sometimes only 3 days per week. Would this be something you would be interested in discussing? Maybe you can let me know where you live, what your hourly rate is and if you are interested and we could arrange to meet up and have a chat?
Thanks,
Emma (0871448814)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;