Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas

re : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
20/12/2013 12:21 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi - I am looking for a childminder for a 2 year old and 11 month old girls from February - Rathmichael area. It would be 2 full days to 4pm and 3 half days. My email is don73737@gmail.com if you might be interested.
Many thanks

re : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
06/01/2014 11:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is sarah and i live in willow vale ballybrack. i have an 11 year old daughter and work shifts. i need someone to look after her three days a week and am looking for someone as soon as possible. My number is 0861085349

Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
17/12/2013 17:31 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a qualified childcare worker currently working in a community based playschool, for the past 5 years, looking to make the transition to childminding for a family, I have many qualities to offer parents and their children, I have completed my fetac level 5 and 6, first aid, child protection and other training work shops. I am a mother to two boys school going age and understand the quality that is needed to care for and nurture a child, I can provide many age appropriate activities indoor and outdoor, references available if needed,

I currently live in Cabinteely Dublin 18
I have a full clean drivers licence for 6+ yrs,
I am available to mind in my own home or in your home,

private mail to discuss any position further

Many Thanks

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Dublin 18 and surrounding areas           reply
26/12/2013 20:35 - Dublin South Childminders
email sent..
if you havent received it please let me know

06/01/2014 19:52 - Dublin South Childminders
My email is fabeton@gmail.com to email about child care job

27/12/2013 20:45 - Dublin South Childminders
I am looking for a child minder to bring my 2 children to school on occasions, coupled with collecting them each dat at3. Bring to after school activities, doing home work and giving them dinner in there home. I need someone from 2.30 till 6.30 each day. Light house work also required.
My email is fabeton@gmail.con we live in d18.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;